Thursday 17 October 2013

Sunny Autumn Day





Balanced lifestyle.  This is always something I strive for.  I know I'm getting there ... one step at a time :)  I'm so thankful that in the midst of my busy work week, I'm reminded to reflect on why it's so important for me to work in excellence, to persevere, to be patient, and to enjoy this process of growth.  Here are some quotes I found and if you're in a similar situation, maybe this will encourage you as well :)

"Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
- Thomas Edison


"You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised."
- Hebrews 10:36 

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
- James 1:2-4 

"Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."
- Earl Nightingale






BUFFALO JEANS faux leather pants
CALL IT SPRING heels
FOREVER 21 bracelet




1 comment:

  1. your photos are so pretty! you're rocking those great pants too!

    Enter my Anjolee Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete