Wednesday 29 January 2014

Hello Kitty




This was one of the nicest weekends we had in Vancouver for a while now! So of course I took this opportunity for a stroll along the waterfront.  It was actually surprisingly cold and I wished I had brought my gloves and scarf  :-(  My boyfriend and I were thinking of warming up at a restaurant when we came across Lift restaurant.  What appealed to us was their great food options from their happy hour menu.  It was really nice that we ended our day with a very satisfying meal :-)

This limited edition Hello Kitty t-shirt was from a store in Portland I got last summer.  It has a sheer back that unfortunately, I wasn't able to to capture because I wasn't up for slightest chance of me getting sick hehe.  I will feature this t-shirt on another warmer day since I love it so much!!  









ME sipping on some chai tea latte.  Yuuuum :-)

H&M navy and white striped blazer
FOREVER 21 Hello Kitty t-shirt
BEDO coat
CONVERSE sneakers


No comments:

Post a Comment